Amber Teething Necklace
If you are a parent or just turned parent, you might have heard one or two things about Baltic Amber teething necklaces and you probably want to know more about this miracle that is bound to change the life of your child for the best. Below, we are going to go into details about this baby product and its transformative benefits.
What is an amber teething necklace? This typical necklace but on this occasion it is not worn to enhance beauty. The amber teething necklace is a type of necklace meant to help a baby ease the discomfort of teething. Just like any other necklace bought on the street shops or jewellery shop, the Baltic amber teething necklace is worn on the neck against the infant’s skin although there are other alternatives. This indicates that the necklace is not chewed by the child or put in the mouth in order to be effective.
Once the amber teething necklace falls in place on the neck, it is warmed by the skin and releases succinic acid which is a natural anti-inflammatory acid found in amber. Once the acid is released, it is slowly absorbed by the skin into the blood stream and transported to the inflated region of the gums. Once in effect, the decreased inflammation eases discomfort, slows and possibly eliminates drooling and allows teething to occur with minimal discomfort. You will be patient enough since the desired results are witnessed after about 4 hours and the effect will last for the duration the toddler wears the necklace. You might already be worried that your baby may get an overdose of succinic acid into its blood stream. Well, we can assure you that there is no potential of this happening to the baby.
Natural Baltic amber has created a buzz over its amazing ability as a pain reliever and immune system booster for both adults and children. The Baltic amber’s most exciting application is used as a pain relief during teething of a child which is its most startling quality. Due to this property of reducing pain in young ones, amber teething necklaces have become favourites among parents in America, Europe and Asia since the necklaces have turned their sleepless nights with their children into bearable nights where they can now have enough good sleep. The Baltic amber teething necklaces are now recommended worldwide by parents as replacements for pain medicine. You should follow the steps below when you want to purchase an amber teething necklace.
- When going out to shop for your baby’s amber teething necklace, you should try to get one from reliable vendors who you can trust. It is good to be certain that you are being sold a real amber necklace – with amber that is over 45 million years old – and not an inexpensive replica product
- Make sure that you are purchasing an Baltic amber teething necklaces from the Baltic region, since the Baltic region has some of the highest concentrations of a natural ingredient which is found only in very small quantities in plant and animal tissues. This is important because this active ingredient is what creates the healing and pain relieving properties found in amber.
- Avoid discounted prices since any genuine Baltic amber is very precious indeed, this is an advertising strategy to coax you into buying some fake Baltic amber. This is a slowly disappearing precious material that can never be created by nature in the same way and if you think of the maturation process for amber and the fact that it took 45 million years to wash up on the shores of the Baltic Sea, there is no way you can believe it can be discounted.
- With real and genuine amber, there is always a big difference. The process that is used to carefully mine amber from the Sea takes several days as does the process of taking raw amber and converting it to beautifully refined amber gems from which the artisans will create baby’s and children’s teething necklaces. Amber craftsmen take even a greater time and patience in carefully polishing the stones to ensure they are comfortable on the skin when they are strung together. This creates a huge difference between the fake and the real Amber.
- It is good that you look out for softly rounded amber beads that will lie gently and comfortably against the baby’s skin. This will avoid your baby getting any injuries and will allow maximum contact for the best performance of natural amber’s homeopathic properties.
- Genuine Baltic Amber teething necklaces should cost at least $15 to $30 per necklace and the more well-rounded the amber beads are, the more costly. You should never go for a poor quality necklace just because of the price. The effects of good quality amber necklace will surprise you.
- The Baltic amber teething necklace should be worn on the neck and not chewed by the child. There should be strict supervision on the child to avoid this and whenever the child goes to bed, the necklace should be removed.